The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
ICHSRC 2020: 14. International Conference on Health Systems for Rural Community aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Health Systems for Rural Community. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Health Systems for Rural Community
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Health Systems for Rural Community are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
ICHSRC 2020 has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Health Systems for Rural Community. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- Exploring the Applicability of a Rapid Health Assessment in India
Claudia Carbajal, Jija Dutt, Smriti Pahwa, Sumukhi Vaid, Karishma Vats
- Using GIS and Map Data for the Analysis of the Relationship between Soil and Groundwater Quality at Saline Soil Area of Kham Sakaesaeng District, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand
W. Thongwat, B. Terakulsatit
- Water Resources Crisis in Saudi Arabia, Challenges and Possible Management Options: An Analytic Review
A. A. Ghanim
- Assessment of Menus in a Selected Social Welfare Home with Regard to Nutritional Recommendations
E. Grochowska-Niedworok, K. Brukalo, B. Całyniuk, J. Piekorz, M. Kardas
- Effective Wind-Induced Natural Ventilation in a Residential Apartment Typology
Tanvi P. Medshinge, Prasad Vaidya, Monisha E. Royan
- Greywater Treatment Using Activated Biochar Produced from Agricultural Waste
Pascal Mwenge, Tumisang Seodigeng
- Systematics of Water Lilies (Genus Nymphaea L.) Using 18S rDNA Sequences
M. Nakkuntod, S. Srinarang, K.W. Hilu
- Design and Fabrication of a Parabolic Trough Collector and Experimental Investigation of Wind Impact on Direct Steam Production in Tehran
H. Akhbari, M. Bidi, A. Bakhtiari, S. Eslami
- Flood Modeling in Urban Area Using a Well-Balanced Discontinuous Galerkin Scheme on Unstructured Triangular Grids
Rabih Ghostine, Craig Kapfer, Viswanathan Kannan, Ibrahim Hoteit
- Proposal of Blue and Green Infrastructure for the Jaguaré Stream Watershed, São Paulo, Brazil
Juliana C. Alencar, Monica Ferreira do Amaral Porto
- Influential Effect of Self-Healing Treatment on Water Absorption and Electrical Resistance of Normal and Light Weight Aggregate Concretes
B. Tayebani, N. Hosseinibalam, D. Mostofinejad
- Self-Healing Phenomenon Evaluation in Cementitious Matrix with Different Water/Cement Ratios and Crack Opening Age
V. G. Cappellesso, D. M. G. da Silva, J. A. Arndt, N. dos Santos Petry, A. B. Masuero, D. C. C. Dal Molin
- Calculation of Water Economy Balance for Water Management
Vakhtang Geladze, Nana Bolashvili, Tamazi Karalashvili, Nino Machavariani, Ana Karalashvili, George Geladze, Nana Kvirkvelia
- Determination of Soil Loss by Erosion in Different Land Covers Categories and Slope Classes in Bovilla Watershed, Tirana, Albania
Valmir Baloshi, Fran Gjoka, Nehat Çollaku, Elvin Toromani
- Exergy Analysis of Reverse Osmosis for Potable Water and Land Irrigation
M. Sarai Atab, A. Smallbone, A. P. Roskilly