The Mediterranean Public Health Learning Network (MPHLN)
Aims to open a wide range of opportunities:
- Promote the exchange of good practice on public health education,
- Provide leadership for the future of academic public health.
- Enhance quality and innovation in public health education, research and practice.
- Advocate for public health education, research, practice and the public health in the region.
- Operate as an innovative effective and collaborative organization
- Boost Public health student mobility between the two Mediterranean shores.