The Mediterranean Public Health Learning Network (MPHLN)
The Mediterranean Public Health Learning Network (MPHLN) is a regional learning network created within the frame of The Erasmus Plus Project MED-HEALTH that brings together public health educators and practitioner across the Mediterranean Region to share their knowledge, experiences, and explore potential avenues for collaboration.
Vision: Enhance and promote public Health in the Mediterranean Area.
Mission: Improve the skills of Mediterranean public health workforce by fostering collaborations and promoting good practices in Health training and education.
- Promote the exchange of good practice on public health education,
- Provide leadership for the future of academic public health.
- Enhance quality and innovation in public health education, research and practice.
- Advocate for public health education, research, practice and the public health in the region.
- Operate as an innovative effective and collaborative organization
- Boost Public health student mobility between the two Mediterranean shores.
Schools/teaching institutions, scientific/research institutes, and other structures, active in public health and established within the Mediterranean Region.
Our network member institutes and partner organizations are joined in a professional network of leaders with the relationships and resourcefulness needed to drive public health management innovation in the MED region. Connect with professionals academic , students , and enterprises who understand what it means to produce interdisciplinary, collaborative, high quality work that strengthens the national public health management system and improves population health.
Members will be able to draw from and contribute to a national pool of the latest evidence-based research, practices, and training. Finally, you will be making a real difference by creating conditions to improve the public health in your region.